Friday, June 02, 2006

Contents

I’ve been tagged! So y’all can thank Liz because the post I WAS working on was political in nature. Because THAT’S the kind of day I’m having. But I think posts on cheating, pain and politics are too much for a 24 hour window don’t you? So I’ll save the political one for another day…

(insert sigh of relief here)

And now on to the main event!

5 Items in my Fridge:
Beer
Eggs
Cheese
Smart Balance
Iced Tea

5 Items in my Closet:
More shoes than I care to mention
Purses
Luggage
The Cat Box
Angie’s Wedding Dress!

5 Items in my Car:
Yoga Mat
Sunscreen
Scarves (for tying hair back with the top down)
Sunglasses
Inverter

5 Items in my Purse:
Wallet
Digital Camera & extra batteries!
Cell Phone
Chapstick – more than one tube!
Nail file

I feel like I just totally lived up to my “boring” name!

No comments: