Monday, September 15, 2008

Vegas!

OMG you guys I just had the best weekend ever in Las Vegas with my soon to be new sister-in-law! I'll post pictures as soon as I can find that stupid cable thingy for my camera... Which I think TheBoy has in his computer bag but it was SO fun. Exactly what I needed. The highlights include:

~Not going to bed until 5 am either night. Me! 5 am!
~Dancing, dancing and more dancing.
~The gigantic blister I have on the bottom of my foot from burning it on the hot as hell concrete at the pool party at MGM.
~The bride's amazingly hot AND nice friends who were so fun!
~Hanging out in the VIP areas everywhere we went because of the above mentioned HOT friends.
~Have I mentioned the dancing?
~The weather was FANTASTIC! Warm and sunny just the way I like it.

And there was so, so much more. I'll try to remember highlights later for when I post pictures. :D

Oh! Also on the whole mid-life crisis front I at least think I have found a job that will help pay the bills while I try to figure out what the hell it is I want to be when I grow up (though I do like Kate's idea of wining the lotto and become ladies of leisure...). More on that later too. Don't want to jinx anything before it happens. You know.

No comments: