Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Difficult

I’ll make no excuses for the blog silence other than this… I find it hard to write here when I’m feeling conflicted because I can’t share too many details. It’s just not who I am. My personal life is private and too many of my real life friends read this for me to really unburden here. And if I’ve learned anything from reading Dooce it’s that you should NEVER EVER discuss work turmoil online.

Let me just sum it up like this. The following things brought me to tears yesterday (in no particular order):

- A song on the radio about being a housewife
- A blog post about someone getting (what I would assume is) her dream job
- An OnStar commercial on the radio
- Telling TheBoy how stupid it was for me to cry at an OnStar commercial!
- An e-mail from an old co-worker detailing how much fun she’s having now that she quit her job here and is doing this

Please send wine.

5 comments:

Liz said...

Follow your heart

Anonymous said...

i think you've got yourself enough whine. lol.

no, i'm just kidding. i sympathize tiff. and i agree with liz. do follow your heart. at least that's what everyone tells me. but sometimes i don't know what my hearts telling me.

good luck.

Michele said...

Aww Tiffy, I am sorry you are going through a rough patch right now. I wish there was something I could do yo help you through it. Another margarita perhaps?

Laurie said...

I think you're well aware of how much I relate to this.

Because what do we do when our hearts don't know what to do either?

Melina said...

come back pookie.