Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Public Service Announcement

To all my single IIFs, I now bring you the following news announcement. If you are looking for Mr. Right and are particularly fond of the tall, broad-shouldered, military and/or athletic type GET THEE TO YOUR NEAREST GUN SHOW!

TheBoy really, really, REALLY wanted to go to a gun show in San Francisco over the weekend and I, being the saintly wife that I am, agreed to accompany him. Best Saturday morning eye candy EVER! Seriously. If I wasn't already Mrs. TheBoy I would have been sorely tempted to smile back at any number of strapping men folk who were smiling in my direction. Perhaps it was the novelty of seeing a female at the show (I counted maybe another dozen ladies in attendance total) or maybe those boys are just friendly but...

Seriuosly. Gun Show. Who knew?

1 comment:

Kitty #8 said...

gun show? humpf, gorgeous maybe, mostly republican...definitely. EW!