Sorry for the lame post guys... I have so much going on in my head but can't seem to get any of it out! Also, I practically slept the whole damn weekend away so I don't even have any interesting stories for you!
001. What is the best way to get over someone? Stay busy
002. What makeup do you wear on a daily basis? Mascara and chapstick
003. Is your AIM away message on? I don’t use AIM but I’m online on Google Chat
004. If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Hmm… Mexican? Or does it have to be more specific than that? Grilled Chicken tostada with black beans.
005. What curse word do you use the most? Shit
006. Do you own an ipod? Yes
007. Who on your Myspace ” top 8 ” do you talk to the most? Ryan, Liz, Michele, Angie
008. What time is your alarm clock set for? 6:15
009. Have you ever bid for something on ebay? Yep
010. Do you wear flip-flops even when its cold outside? Yep
011. Where do you buy your groceries from? Safeway, Trader Joe’s and occasionally Whole Foods
012. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? Take
013. What was the last movie you watched? Three to Tango
014. Do any of your friends have children? Yes. Mar has Elly. Dave and Mandi have Mike. Tammie and Steve have Brad, Nick, Andrew and Maggie. Nitssia has Nikki and Marq.
015. If you won the lottery, whats the first thing you would buy? Depends on how much I won! A house maybe… After I paid off some debt.
016. Has anyone ever called you lazy? My mother I’m sure!
017. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster? No – I’m afraid!
018. What CD is currently in your CD player? Sugarland – “Twice the Speed of Life”
019. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? Chocolate but I shouldn’t have either
020. Has anyone told you a secret this week? LOL – yes actually
021. When was the last time someone hit on you? Um… last night
022. What did you have for dinner? I split chicken fajitas with my friend Brie
023. What is your biggest fear? Not being good enough
024. What color is your car? White with a tan top
025. Can you whistle? Yes but only the regular kind
026. What is your favorite Christmas/winter movie? The one with the elf who wants to be a dentist
027. Do you make your own jewelry? Lol – nope!
028. Have you ever participated in a protest? Yes - several
029. Who was the last person to call you? Hmm… My boss
030. What is your favorite ride at an amusement park? Something that spins!
031. What is something you must do everyday? Shower?
032. Have you ever dated one of your best friends? Is this a trick question? My boyfriend IS my best friend but he didn’t start that way… I don’t believe in dating friends… that’s why they are friends.
033. What area code are you in right now? 650
034. Did you watch cartoons as a child? Yes – and they were SO much better!
035. How big is your local mall? Ginormous! I still get lost.
036. What is your job title? Mortgage Sales Associate
037. What do you miss most? Summer vacation
038. Would you ever sky dive? I’ll never say never
039. What are you allergic to? Dairy and obnoxious children
040. What is your biggest regret? Oh my… just one?
041. Have you ever had Jamba Juice? Of course
042. When was the last time you laughed so hard your sides hurt? Hmmm… Sadly I can’t remember.
043. What movies do you know every line to? Lion King, Finding Nemo, Dirty Dancing, Top Gun
044. Do you own any band t-shirts? The Go-Go’s!
045. What is your favorite candle scent? Vanilla
046. How many aunts and uncles do you have? 3 Aunts and 1 Uncle on my mom’s side (I think I have 1 Aunt and 1 Uncle left on my father’s side but not sure)
047. When was your last plane ride? August 28th – home from Vegas!
048. Do you crack your knuckles? Yes – so bad!
049. How many chairs are at your dining room table? 2
050. What is your favorite salad dressing? Ranch – but I try to deny that urge and order balsamic vinegar only
051. Do you read for fun? Avidly.
052. Can you speak any languages other than English? Not fluently any more… Just a couple words here and there of Spanish. Some Hungarian.
053. Where is your cell phone? Right next to me – I just programmed in a friend’s number
054. Do you do your own dishes? Sadly yes – no dishwasher!
055. What color is your bedroom painted? White – it’s a rental
056. Are your parents divorced? Yes – since I was 2
057. Have you ever cried in public? Yes – I HATE that!
059. Which do you make Love or War? LOL – love I guess…
060. Are you always trying to learn new things? Absolutely
061. What messenger programs do you have? Google talk
062. Do you shower on a daily basis? Is this a real question?
063. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos? Yes – I’m currently deciding which of 2 new ones I want to get first
064. Do you believe that the guy should pay on the first date? I believe whoever does the inviting should pay
065. Can you skip rocks? I think so – but I haven’t tried in a dozen years or more
067. Have you ever been to Jamaica? no
068. What do you snack on in the movies? nothing
069. Who was your favorite teacher? Dr. Carper – 8th grade
070. Have you ever dated someone out of your race? Yes
071. What is the weather like? Sunny and warm
072. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos? Covered? No. With tattoos? Yes.
073. Do you have an online journal? You’re reading it!
074. Did you ever play Capture the Flag in school? Yes
075. What was your favorite class in high school? Western Civ
076. Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back? Tummy
077. What personality trait is a must have in the preferred sex? Sense of humor
078. Have you ever been attracted to someone physically unattractive? How would I know if I’m attracted to them?
079. When was the last time you slept on the floor? Hmmm… Within the last year I’m sure…
080. What is your favorite alcoholic drink? Dirty martini, extra olives
081. If you were born the opposite sex, what would your name have been? I don’t know – I never asked
082. Do you like your living arrangement? I like the arrangement – not the apartment
083. Has anyone ever called you spoiled? My mother! But it’s her fault!
084. What is your mother and father’s hometowns? Hmm… My mom was born in Missouri but her hometown I would say is Bandon, OR. I have no idea about Jim.
085. Did you ever go to the same school as your parents? No.
086. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? 7
087. How much is gas where you live right now? Like $2.89 or so…
088. What was the last thing to scare you? The starter on the Bronco not working properly
089. Do you own a PlayStation? No
090. How many times have you brushed your teeth today? Once
092. What album did you buy last? Neil Young – “Living With War”
093. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Maybe 50?
094. Are your days full and fast-paced? For the most part
095. Did you ever get in trouble for talking in class? All the time
096. Is there carpet, wood or tile in the room you’re currently in? Carpet
097. Were you a “planned” child? I have no idea – again I never asked
098. What is your mom’s name? Melba
099. What is your dad’s name? Jim
100. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 28