Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Moms and Daughters

This is for Michele... Because yes I am totally taller than my mom! I am also, believe it or not, taller than Angie's mom! So we're reversed in this picture... That's me, Angie's mom, My mom, and Angie (aka: the Bride-to-be) at the engagement party a couple weeks ago.



And I know, I KNOW already... I'm working on getting the other pics posted okay. It's been a little busy at work! And I can't upload photos from home because our upload speed is sooooooooooooooooo sloooooooooooooooooow.

Which is SHOCKING. Given TheBoy's affinity for all things computer. But it's true.

2 comments:

Michele said...

Aww an entry just for me! Wow, how did angie end up so tall?

Great picture!

Tiffany said...

Michele - you should feel honored! ;) And Dad is tall - when we were trying on wedding dresses mom turned to Aunt Becky and me and said "I did a great job of picking genes for the dad of that kid didn't I?"

Shawn - yeah Dad looks a lot more like Angie... It's amazing that they ended up with one kid that looks like each of them!

And yeah - small world!