Friday, August 18, 2006

Mr. and Mrs.

Look at me being all timely and stuff with the pictures from Angie and Erik's wedding this past weekend! The bride and groom are off on their honeymoon to Cabo - I'm sure they're having a wonderful time! The bride's mom and I joked several times about joining them out there. I mean, we worked hard too right? We deserve a vacation!

Shockingly Angie and Erik weren't so amused by the the thought of sharing their honeymoon with us. :)

Here is the beautiful bride and I at the pre-wedding photo shoot.


I turned around at one point during the rehersal and saw Angie and her dad standing behind me and had to quickly turn away and blink back tears. I think that was the moment when it became real to me - she's really getting married!

Also, I had to laugh at her mom who spent considerable time at the after the wedding brunch saying, "He just GAVE HER AWAY!" and "He didn't even ask me how I felt about it, he just GAVE HER AWAY!" It was cute.

Saying their "I Do"s. I was blinking back tears the whole time y'all. I think I'm maybe not as jaded as I try to portray. Shh... Don't tell anyone!

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Howley!

Confidential to Ang and Erik: I love you both and was so honored to be a part of your wedding!

There are more pictures of mine here, though that's only 250 of them (it's Shutterfly's limit on how much you can share). I'm hoping to get the rest up, and organized into some sort of order that makes sense, soon.

If that's not enough photos for you, Michele's photos are here and Christine's are here.

1 comment:

Melina said...

glad you thought our story was funny!! John will pobably throttle me when he gets home for posting it. Your friends look gorgeous in these pics!