Thursday, August 11, 2005

50 useless facts about me

1. Your name spelled backwards: ynaffit

2. Where were your parents born? Is US a good enough answer? No? I'll guess Missouri for my mom and no clue about... the other one

3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? New baby pictures of Dave and Mandi's son. Michael Philip Atkinson



4. What's your favorite restaurant? Gosh... I like CasCal and CreoLa. And right now I'm dreaming of Anton and Michel's.

5. Last time you swam in a pool? Last night

6. Have you ever been in a school play? Um... Actually no. Not in the strict "play" sense of the word... A couple musicals here and there but not affiliated with school.

7. How many kids do you want? Ha!

8. Type of music you dislike most? Really angry stuff.

9. Are you registered to vote? yes - not that it's helped.

10. Do you have cable? yes

11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? no

12. Ever prank call anybody? LOL - yes... But not in a loooooooong time!

13. Ever get a parking ticket? hell, almost weekly!

14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Sky diving - yes. Bungee jumping - probably not.

15. Furthest place you ever traveled? Aruba

16. Do you have a garden? No, I used to have a few tomato and pepper plants but TheBoy killed them.

17. What's your favorite comic strip? Garfield

18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Yes

19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Shower and always in the morning and on most nights after I've been working out.

20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? Million Dollar Baby

21. Favorite pizza topping? Only one? Umm... Cheese?

22. Chips or popcorn? popcorn

23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? cherry flavored Chapstick

24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? Can you do that?

25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? HaHaHaHaHa

26. Orange Juice or apple? Apple

27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? Chris, Catherine, and Ryan - Round Table Pizza in Redding

28. Favorite type chocolate bar? eh - not so big on chocolate

29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? 2004

30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Last night at Sean and Linda's

31. Have you ever won a trophy? Yep, loads!

32. Are you a good cook? I like to pretend I am but lately I've been very unmotivated.

33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Um? Do people NOT know how to do this? Assuming they drive?

34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? No, but Ry did once... The ab thing that electrocutes your muscles.

35. Sprite or 7-up? Neither

36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? Nope

37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? Umm... birth control?

39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? Aw - true love all the way baby!

40. Do you believe in love at first sight? No, I think that's lust.

41. Ever call a 1-900 number? I don't think I could stop laughing long enough to!

42. Can ex's be friends? Sometimes I suppose - but not if they do stupid shit. Like cheat.

43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? Doug, when he had his hip replaced

44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? oh yes, bright red/orange and sticking up an inch all over my head like the ugliest halo you have ever seen.

45. What message is on your answering machine? Just the standard "You've reached Ryan and Tiffany..."

46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? Oh gosh - I have NO idea.

47. What was the name of your first pet? Ginger the hampster

48. What is in your purse? wallet, cell phone, 10 types of lip gloss, digital camera, Palm pilot, finger nail file and clippers, mascara, breath mints and perfume

49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? Snuggle with the cat. Or TheBoy. Or both.

50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? An awesome job and boss - FINALLY!

2 comments:

Liz said...

You lie you lie!!!! You ordered the Winsor Pilates Videos, I know you did because I did and was embarrassed about it.

Tiffany said...

Oh my! How embarrassing! You are so right! I TOTALLY bought the Winsor Pilates tapes. I completely forgot.