Wednesday, August 31, 2005

An apology and something to tide you over...

I know I've been neglecting the blogging lately and for this I apologize. It's been a rough week at work, the first week of "boot camp" and frankly... I'm just tired! But I promise there are a couple posts in the works including the weekend recap from last weekend with TheBoy's family, "Boot camp" and the torture that is lunges and a few others.

In the meantime I have been tagged. So here's to Nancy!

Seven things I plan to do before I die:
1. Travel to Europe (England, France, Italy, Greece)
2. Invest in real estate
3. Own a restaurant
4. Be a sought after caterer / party planner
5. Run a marathon in less than 3 hours
6. Complete a triathalon in a respectable time
7. Give my mother anything she could possibly want

Seven things I can do:
1. Run a marathon (pretty impressive in and of itself I think)
2. Make people laugh
3. Put together a fantastic party (with help from Liz of course)
4. Cook a damn impressive meal
5. Improvise
6. Write
7. Spell (I’m a lean mean spelling machine!)

Seven things I cannot do:
1. Ride a bike (that whole “you never forget” thing is a CROCK)
2. Draw – not even stick people
3. The cool whistle with the fingers
4. Play tennis
5. Hop with both feet together (apparently)
6. Sit around and do nothing
7. Spend money on things I think should be cheaper

Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. A fantastic laugh
2. Being able to laugh at himself
3. Sense of humor
4. Easy going attitude (NO Jealousy!)
5. Smile
6. Eyes
7. Tush!

Seven things I say most often:
1. “I’m just sayin’ is all”
2. “Truly”
3. “Have you read my blog?”
4. “Please post something!”
5. “Y’all”
6. “Brownie points for (whoever)!”
7. “Shit” (but I’m attempting to replace that with “Crap”

Seven celebrity crushes:
1. Matt Damon
2. Ryan Gosling (The Notebook)
3. Tobey Maguire (Spider Man)
4. Matt Damon
5. umm… Matt Damon?
6. Mark-Paul Gosselaar (Saved by the Bell)
7. And previously I would have said Tom Cruise – but he freaks me the hell out now!

Seven people I'm tagging:
1. Liz
2. Michele
3. Mary
4. Shawn
5. Portia
6. Sabrina
7. Summer

**We now return to our regularly scheduled blogging.**

No comments: