Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Body Fat Percentages

So yours' truly is going to boot camp. No, no I have not enlisted in the Armed Forces. (LOVE you Armed Forces! Come home safe, okay?) I have basically just gone off my rocker and spent a small fortune (which was totally NOT in the budget*) to get up every morning at the un-Godly hour of 5 am and exercize my butt off. Seriously y'all, I'm hoping the butt goes away!

I know, I know. And you know what's worse? I managed to catch a girlfriend in a moment of weakness and she signed up too! Yes! A partner in misery!

So yesterday was my pre-boot camp consultation. My friend had hers this morning... This is the e-mail I got:

"Well, just had mine! I'm at 22.5% body fat!!! How did yours go?"

Okay... Mine SO did not go that well!

Let's put it this way... Last night after I left the consultation TheBoy and I went out for one last hurrah dinner of Chile Verde and then I bailed on my plans for the evening and spent 2 hours going over the nutrition information the trainer had given me and making meal plans and figuring out how to cut calories.

Then I went to bed.

Yeah.

So here's the body fat chart that they gave us:



My friend? The epitome of fitness.

Me? Well, I'll give you 3 guesses... And the first 2 don't count.


*In other, unrelated news - the budget? Going so well!

1 comment:

Michele said...

No way, we aren't falling for that. No way we are guessing!