I think I maybe should have stayed in bed this morning! So first there was the whole thing this morning – which I’m not even going to pretend is hypothetical anymore – which makes me so sad coming on the heels of the wonderful, fantastic, amazing faux V-Day evening that TheBoy and I have had in years. Years! Seriously. I haven’t posted about it because… I can’t seem to get down on paper how much it meant to me that he planned something so thoughtful.
Then, I noticed I was low on gas last night but I figured I’d stop this morning when I had TheBoy with me (I don’t like to stop at gas stations by myself – it’s weird I know). But he wanted to drive seperately at the last minute and so I forgot. It happens. I forgot all the way until I felt my car studdering as I was parking for work this morning. Yay me! Luckily there is a gas station not too far from here but I am going to have to do some serious sweet talking to get someone to help me push the car there.
Also, they were totally out of soy milk at the coffee shop this morning! So rude! And since I wasn’t in the mood to deal with a stomach ache I’ve been drinking just regular office sludge all morning. Which is probably going to give me a stomach ache anyway!
Normally those things would just make me laugh because, well really I run out of gas more than anyone I’ve ever met. AND I have an idiot light! How lame is that?!?! I seriously need to get over my fear of going to the gas station alone. Have y’all ever seen that e-mail about how come it’s better to be a guy than a girl? One of the things listed is that guys never have to drive around looking for a different gas station because this one is just too icky. That is so me y’all!
Anywho, I’m totally looking forward to this weekend. A little working out, a little reading, a little cleaning the house, some helping TheBoy work on his car (which I love because he’s never really asked me to do anything other than sit in the car and turn the key when he yells before!) and some much needed time with the girls on Sunday night.
And because I hate sounding bitter and crap because that is so not me and goes against my whole New Year’s resolution to be the most positive and enthusiastic person I know… Here’s a little tid bit to make y’all laugh.
50 Things youd like to Know about Me but Never Thought to Ask!
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Sadly no. Though sometimes the bouncers at clubs get a little over zealous… Has anyone else noticed that?
2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
No way! Eyes open, arms above the head and HUGE smile on my face!
3. When was the last time you went sleigh riding?
Tiffy doesn’t do snow.
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
With someone. I can’t sleep alone anymore. I get cold!
5. Do you believe in Ghosts?
Not so much.
6. Do you consider yourself creative?
In some aspects yes.
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
9. Can you honestly say you know anything about politics?
Yes but I wish I knew more. I hate being uninformed! But I can’t seem to fit political research into my to do list most days!
10. Do you know how to play poker?
Yes I do.
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
12. Do you kill bugs that are in the house?
Nope that’s what TheBoy is for!
13. Have you ever cheated on a test?
Nope – I’m a good girl that studies.
14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around. Do you go through red lights?
Never! I have the WORST luck for stuff like that.
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
SF Giants baby!
17. Have you ever Ice Skated?
18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Almost always. Not that I ever know how to interpret them!
19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you were crying?
Sadly, I can’t remember… I think Liz was there though.
20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?
Of course! Hard Days Night, Hey Jude, Penny Lane, Let It be, Please Please Me
21. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No – LUST at first sight maybe
23. Do you know who Ba-Ba-Booey is?
24. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Always! Thanks Mama for ingraining that habit in at an early age!
25. What talent do you wish you had?
Hmm… Reading minds maybe?
26. Do you like Sushi?
27. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
Well I was in a pretty horrific car accident once but I don’t know if I would call it possibly fatal…
28. What do you wear to bed?
Depends, sometimes tanks and Pj bottoms, some times nighties, but I never go naked much to TheBoy’s dismay – I get too cold!
29. Have you ever been caught stealing?
30. Does size matter
Yep. But only if you’re REALLY small or REALLY large. Someone had to be honest here!
31. Do you truly hate anyone?
Only myself sometimes.
32. Rock and Roll or Rap?
Rock and Roll.
34. Do you have a relative in prison?
Nope. Not at the moment anyway.
35. Have you ever sung in front of the mirror like your favorite singer?
Is that bad? Doesn’t everyone do that?
36. Do you know how to play chess?
Yep – I’m just learning now actually. Shot glass chess is MUCH more fun!
37. What food do you find disgusting?
38. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours?
I don’t remember. Probably.
39. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
40. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
Yeah - I’m like that. Though I’ve been told to mind my own business a bunch also.
41. Have you ever been punched in the face?
42. When is the last time you threw up from drinking too much?
Ummm… Gosh. It must have been awhile!
43. Have you ever walked out on a movie at the theater?
Yes. I hate scary movies and I went with a friend and her BF to see Scream in the theaters in HS. You know the first scene with Drew Barrymore? I walked out. Spent about 30 minutes on the phone with my BF before my friend came out to get me saying that was the only scary part.
44. Do you ever sit through a bad movie, just to see how bad it got?
LOL – yes. Good Company comes to mind.
45. Would you consider yourself obsessed with anything/anyone?
I’m obsessed with food. And exercizing. And my weight.
46. Have you ever met someone famous that you really wanted to meet?
That I really wanted to meet? No. But I’ve met a couple famous people. Sinbad was at Shasta once and John Madden came to TheBoy’s sister’s restaurant opening.
47. Have you ever been stood up?
48. When's the last time you screamed at the top of your lungs?
I’m sure TheBoy has snuck up on me and scared me once or twice recently.
49. Did you ever do something that you didn't want to, but did anyways just to fit in?
It’s called High School y’all.
Umm… Mary? Shawn?