Friday, April 07, 2006

Happy Birthday to... Me. :(

Your Birthdate: April 10

Independent and dominant, you tend to be the alpha dog in most situations.
You're very confident, and hardly anything ever shakes you.
Mundane tasks tend to drain you - you prefer to be making great plans.
You are quite original. When people don't "get" you, it bothers you a lot.

Your strength: Your ability to gain respect

Your weakness: Caring too much what others think

Your power color: Orange-red

Your power symbol: Letter X

Your power month: October


That weakness? SO EFFING TRUE! Now how do I quit that?!?!

So I don’t have any exciting news to report. I generally don’t handle my birthdays well so I try to hibernate through them in the hopes that, you know, if I pretend it isn’t happening… But having said that, I seem to have quite a lot of plans!

Doesn’t help that I know a lot of April babies! Tomorrow night I’m going to a birthday party for TheBoy’s sister. Should be fun. Lots of tequila… You know me! Also, my mom is taking me shopping beforehand and we’re having dinner at one of my favorite Mexican food places. All in all, not a bad day!

Tonight I plan on going to visit Christine’s kitty Mouse who is so aptly named it’s not even funny. And then I believe I’ve managed to talk TheBoy in to Hot Pot for dinner! Mmmm… Hot Pot! Any friends of Tiffy interested in a Hot Pot dinner? Sake? Fried banana? I suppose I should call you instead of issuing vague e-mail invitations through my blog huh? I’ll do that this afternoon I promise!

Also, those of you who read Liz’s blog know that we’re having an 80’s themed party for my birthday next weekend. So on the way to work this morning I heard that Screech is performing at a local comedy club!



How funny is that?!?!? And I totally have free tickets to this comedy club for my birthday but I can’t go any of the times that are free! SO. LIKE. TOTALLY. BUMMED! To the max. Y’all.

Umm… And remember the backpacking? So this is what I get for deciding to go hiking in 10 year old hiking boots… Blood blisters! On BOTH baby toes! Seriously y’all. You wouldn’t think that baby toes could ruin your day. But I’m here to tell you they can. I’ve resorted to wearing flip flops to work. Thank goodness for my understanding boss!

It stopped raining yesterday. YAY!

It’s supposed to start raining again any minute now. And continue at least until Tuesday.

(I can’t think of how to type any appropriate negative sounds… But I am NOT AMUSED.)

Okay that’s it for me guys. Drinking will commence promptly at 5:00pm hopefully will not end until the birthday is well past. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Cheers!

4 comments:

Michele said...

Oh oh! Hot pot!! Me me!! Bet we could convinve mary and trevor!! Oh oh, and cate!

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Liz said...

As usual I spend your birthday trying to lure you out of your birthday blues. Good News I am all yours for your birthday tomorrow, the world is your oyster!

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Tiff, sounds like you will have a good one. I am the same way, sleep through them sounds ideal but you know you end up going out, and you'll have a good time, and you should!

About your "Weakness"- everyone cares to a certain point, myself included. You just have to realize that you are the only one that matters. It takes time, i'm getting better at it though.

love ya!