Friday, November 04, 2005

Friday Feast

Appetizer
Name 3 things that you think are beautiful.

1) Untouched nature - the kind that makes you think - "wow, so this is what it looked like here before we came and built our cities."

2) That look between a mother and child or between couples that relays so much love and is yet unspoken.

3) My mother - she's the most beautiful woman I know.


Soup
What was the last concert you attended?

Brooks and Dunn with Big and Rich. So so awesome! Even if I did end up just a teensey bit drunk and we had to leave early...

Salad
What is one thing that frightens you about getting older?

That things are not turning out the way I wanted them to, the way I always dreamed they would. I'm worried that I may not be able to adjust to the reality and end up being bitter or resentful no matter how much I try.

Main Course
Tell us about one of your funny quirks or habits.

This is a difficult question... Because, y'all know, I am completely quirk free. Nor do I have any funny habits.

*sigh*

I suppose I might be able to come up with one...

I have to coordinate everything. My closets? Color coordinated by sections (pants, skirts, tops, dresses) and then by subsections (long sleeve, 3/4 sleeve, short sleeve, long pants, capris, etc...). My CDs and DVDs? Alphabetized. The pots and pans and such in the kitchen? All with their own proper "home". And yes I get upset when other people do the dishes and put the dishes away in their wrong places. It's why I generally insist on doing the dishes at home. Lately I have been contemplating labeling the cabinets so that TheBoy can do dishes and put them away in their correct places also. Maybe in the new house...


Dessert
If you could extend one month to 50 days (instead of the normal 28, 29, 30, or 31), which month would you want to lengthen?

I'd say July. Right smack dab in the middle of summer. More days of warm weather and wake-boarding. This would be especially true if I was still in school and had the whole month off... But I'd still settle for a few more warm weekends to play with!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

loved your answers to question one tiff.