Monday, November 07, 2005

Whew! Sometimes you need a weekend from your weekend!

*Before I say anything else - please everyone cross all of your fingers and toes for us as we should hear about that house sometime later today... I'll keep you posted!

*Before I say anything else - please everyone cross all of your fingers and toes for us as we should hear about that house sometime later today... I'll keep you posted!

For this weekend's recap we're actually going to start with Thursday night...

1 very very sick Tiffy
101.7 degrees of a fever
15 mg of codeine taken because nothing else was working!
28 hours out of 36 I slept
1 party for Sean's birthday that was at my house and couldn't be cancelled
3 party packs purchased from Taco Bell because I didn't want to cook
27 years Sean has been entertaining the world
4 blue raspberry martinis made for party guests
35 pints (roughly) of beer drank by party guests
1 beer Tiff attempted to drink before realizing that beer + codeine = bad

Here are some pics:
Birthday Boy Sean with Brett, Linda, Sarah and Ben















Liz, Michael and Christine















Michele, Ryan and Erik















Updated photos of the Fab 5! Long, long over due!




















Friday night was Brother Josh's 29th birthday party in San Francisco. Luau themed because of course a luau is the perfect party to have in November. In San Francisco.

1 sushi dinner before drive to SF
1 large sake drank at dinner
1 coconut bra and grass skirt combo worn by TheBoy
1 hour driven to SF
3 rum punch cocktails drank at party
1 time Josh handed me a leaf bra to change into
88 degrees Kristi set the heat to

Here's those pics:
Brothers... Ryan and Older Brother Josh















Me and Kristi (after the change to the leaf bra)















Also, did I mention that Dan was there? Daniel Mason who wrote The Piano Tuner? Right... I mean I should have known he would be there... He is Josh's best friend and all. But last I heard he was in someplace like Thailand doing research for a new book or something... Dan is so, so nice. For any of y'all that haven't read his book, check it out. It's fun when people you know actually write book and then those books make it onto the best seller list.

Here's me (laughing at something that was apparently hysterical, which I no longer can remember, and looking like a complete idiot) with Dan and a girl who's name I have forgotten but I think might be Amanda.















On Saturday I did some pilates and went to the gym before heading out with Liz to spend some time wandering around the mall and just generally hanging out. Saturday night Liz and I went to the Saddle Rack with Christine, Carrie and Christal. Good times were had by all!

Saddle Rack pics:
The girls















Carrie riding the bull















Liz riding the bull















Me riding the Bull



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Your weekend sounds like a blast. And you claim you were sick? You don't look sick to me. Great pics. I cannot believe you actually rode a bull. LOL.