Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Stupid Blogger!*

Is anyone else experiencing "technical difficulties" with Blogger?? Specifically something about having no cookies or Java enabled when clearly you do?!?!

*sigh*

So I've been trying to NOT ignore the blog so much but it's taking me ages to actually get posts in!

AND my post from yesterday had a super cute photo to go with it but Blogger was having none of it! I could click to add it, it would say "done" and that it had been uploaded but... Nothing.

Apparently it's going to work today though so here you go, the lovely Miss Elly standing *next* to Santa:



I am now going to walk away from the Blogger before I drop kick my very expensive and company owned computer through the window. I'm just saying is all.


*PS - also shouldn't Blogger's spell checker recongize the word "Blogger"???

1 comment:

Liz said...

Did you notice what frames the photo, Its the dentist elf and Mr. Frosty. LOL. I love that!