Thursday, December 08, 2005

What am I reading?

Many thanks to Cupcake, or rather to BBrub who commented on her last post, for the new "What I Am Reading" link on my sidebar!*

I'm sure you all remember when I was going to post every month about the books I've read?? Yeah. Turns out that's a lot of work! So what I'm going to try to do now is show you what I am currently reading and then, if the book truly tickles my fancy, I'll post a review of it here.

For example - I just finished The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger which I thought was FANTASTIC! I couldn't put it down! It's a little similar to the Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon (which I may have mentioned I'm a fan of? no?) in that it's got that whole time travel and love through out the ages thing going on. But so, so good!

And I relaize that I am probably the last person on the planet to read Kite Runner. I swear everytime I have flown somewhere in the last 2 or 3 years I've been sitting next to someone on the plane who was reading this book! Don't ask me why it took so long for me to actually buy it and read it, but... WOW. I haven't finished it yet... But I'm close! It's fantastic y'all. Really.


*Kate - you HAVE to get this!

No comments: