I got this from Stephanie Klein and thought it was funny. She talks about how she never realized how much people like to talk about themselves until she spent sometime doing market research. How true! But I swear I learn something more about me everytime I do one of these...
And I liked it because it's got 69 in it... Tee hee!
1. What time did you get up this morning?
6:30 am or so… I was being lazy!
2. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds ARE a girl’s best friend
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Ummm… National Treasure maybe?
4. What is your favorite TV show?
American Idol – I’m a total geek I know
5. What did you have for breakfast?
Low Fat Blackberry Yogurt with Protein Powder
6. What is your middle name?
7. What is your favorite food?
8. What foods do you dislike?
Fishy fish, meat with lots of fat/gristle, fois gras, head cheese
9. Your favorite Potato chip?
Kettle Chips – so crunchy and yummy!
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
Best of Heart 1985-1995
11. What kind of car do you drive?
Chevy Cavalier Z24 Convertible
14 Favorite drink?
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be?
Greece, Italy, France
16.What color is your bathroom?
17. Favorite brand of clothing?
18.Where would you retire?
19 Favorite time of day?
Depends – weekend days it’s first thing in the morning, during the work week it’s the after work/gym, cooking dinner time (7:30 – 8:00)
21. Favorite sport to watch?
22. Who do you least expect to send this back?
23. Person you expect to send it back first?
Liz – if she’s online
24. What laundry detergent do you use?
The Costco brand imitation Tide
25. Coke or Pepsi?
Neither – though I just discovered that Fresca is back!
26. Are you a morning person or night owl?
27. What size shoe do you wear?
28. Do you have pets?
One very spoiled cat
29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your friends?
30. What (who) did you want to be when you were little?
A gymnast ala Mary Lou Retton
31. Favorite Candy Bar?
Almond Joys – though my favorite candy is SweetTarts!
33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life?
Retail sales girl, delivery driver, nanny, receptionist, administrative assistant, real estate agent, paralegal, marketing director, associate mortgage banker
34. Favorite season?
35. Nicknames you've had?
Tiff, Tiffy, Tiffy2, Blondie, Babycakes, Babe, Fat Cat
2 sets in ears and belly button
37. Eye color:
I swear it depends on the day and who’s looking! I’ll say greenish grey.
38. Ever been to Africa?
39. Ever been toilet papering?
40. Love someone so much it made you cry?
Cry because I was in love? No. Someone I loved made me cry? Yes.
41. Been in a car accident?
42. What's a question no one has ever asked you?
“Are you completely satisfied/happy?” In any context. I think it’s because I have a - whatever makes YOU happy - approach to most relationships.
43. Favorite day of the week?
44. Favorite restaurant?
Too many to list! Evvia, Cascal, Anton & Michel’s, Cassanova, Moss Beach Distillery…
45. Favorite flower?
Forget Me Nots
46. Favorite ice cream?
Baseball Nut from Baskin Robins (only available during baseball season) or Pecan Praline
47. Disney or Warner Brothers?
I have no idea…
48. Favorite fast food restaurant?
49. What color is your bedroom carpet?
50. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
51. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail?
52. Which store would you choose to Max out your Credit Card?
53. What do you do most often when you are bored?
Early! Most nights it’s between 9:30 and 10:30
56. Last person you went to dinner with?
57. Ford or Chevy?
It’s a matter of hot debate over at ChezGhetto! But I like either so long as you’re buying American made!
58. What are you listening to right now?
59. What is your favorite color?
Color for what?
60. Lake, Ocean or River?
Lake… But any body of water will do!
61. How many tattoos do you have?
1, hopefully soon to be 2
62. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
63. How many people are you sending this email to?
The entire blogosphere
64. Favorite Cocktail?
Beer? Does beer count? If not then it’s a Belvedere martini, dirty
65. Red or White wine?
66. Where would you go for a girls or boys weekend get-a-way?
67. What do you want to be?
Happily married with a successful career. A good daughter. A good friend.
68. Republican or Democrat?
69. Favorite Family Vacation?
Aruba was fun!