Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Courtesy of Cana

So I might have a small problem with MySpace... No need for an intervention or anything but... It turns out I just love reading random stuff about people! I love it! All the little "20 questions" things and the "getting to know me" things. I love them all!

Because we've already discussed the fact that I will tag myself from other people's blogs right? Yes, I am that kind of Crazy! In fact I just remembered another MeMe I saw that I want to do... But I digress.

Cana posted this thing on MySpace. So I decided I should answer it. Here.

*ahem*

I know y'all are just too excited for words!



What is your occupation? Mortgage Sales Associate

What color is your underwear? Pink!

What are you listening to right now? My office mates chatting

What was the last thing you ate? A butter croissant! It’s okay I went to boot camp this morning!

If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Pink!

How is the weather right now? Kind of cloudy

What kind of music do you like to listen to? Country, 80’s, Dance, Jazz, Oldies, Old School R&B… pretty much anything actually.

Last person you spoke to on the phone? Anther banker and my former manager Rob. He called me “girlfriend”… It was weird.

Do you like the person who sent this to you? I stole this from Cana on MySpace and of course I like her… I wish I knew her better but I USED to really like her and I’m sure she’s only improved with age!

How old are you today? 26

Favorite drink? Right now it’s coffee… Friggin’ boot camp!

Favorite sport to watch? Baseball. Followed closely by Football and Hockey. But I’m a sports junkie… I’ll watch anything!

Have you ever dyed your hair? Yep.

Do you wear contacts or glasses? Only to read

Pets? 1 very spoiled, rather big boned cat named Bator. He’s my baby!

Favorite month? April

Favorite food? Mexican!

Last movie watched? Um… I TRIED to watch Sahara last night but I fell asleep. Same for Kung FU Hustle on Saturday. I’d have to say it was probably Guess Who.

Favorite day of the year? Christmas!

What do you do to vent anger? run

What was your favorite toy as a child? Molly or Stitch (a doll and a teddy bear – I still have them both)

Fall or Spring? Spring

Hugs or kisses? Hugs

Cherry or Blueberry? Cherry

Living arrangements? 2 bedroom / 1 bath apartment in the Ghetto with TheBoy and TheCat

When was the last time you cried? Thank GOD I can’t think of it… Um… I have no idea! Yea me!

What's on the floor of your closet? Shoes, shoes and more shoes… Also, a bag of fingernail polish and manicure/pedicure stuff

Who is the friend you have had the longest? Angie – I think it’s been like 13 years now…

What did you do last night? Shopped for Halloween costume stuff, fed a friend’s cats, cooked dinner, attempted to watch Sahara, passed out early.

What inspires you? My mother, sunshine, progress, good in other people

What are you afraid of? Not being good enough

Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese

Favorite car? I love my car! Chevy Z24 convertible. I also love Ry’s 73 Ford Bronco and my next car will either be a Ford T-Bird or one of those new Mustangs.

Favorite dog breed? Lab, German Shepard, Dalmation

Number of keys on your key ring? 6

How many years at your current job? 1, next month.

Favorite day of the week? Sunday

How many states / countries have you lived in? 1 country, 5 states

How many cities have you lived in? oh my… I could never count them all! Let me try… 2 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 8 = 14 maybe?

What is your passion? Funny question… I don’t know if I’m “passionate” about any of these things but I’ll say cooking/food, running/exercise and being a good daughter/friend/girlfriend.

What do you enjoy doing on weekends? Being outside, sleeping in, reading

What high school did you go too? M-A

What do you miss most about high school? I’m supposed to miss it? I guess I miss the fact that school was all I had to worry about, there was no rent or bills and food just MAGICALLY appeared in the cupboards. I worked then because I WANTED to, not because I NEEDED to and paying my car payment and insurance was FUN because driving and having a car was FUN, not a NECESSITY.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Did you find elf ears for me? How can I be an indignant pixie without them.