Monday, October 24, 2005

Hurry Up and Wait.

So this is my least favorite of all of the steps in the real estate process. We got pre-approved. We found a house. We made an offer. And now? Now we wait. And wonder... And hope the Seller is truly as "motivated" as their realtor thought they were and that they accept our offer.

*sigh*

Have a I mentioned before that patience is not my strongest virtue? It's more than half the reason I'm not sure I should procreate. Ever. I may hide it well but I am hugely impatient. It's my least favorite quality in myself. That and I cry a lot even when I desperately don't want to. I hate crying!

So what's an impatient crier to do with herself for the next 28 hours or so?!?!?

I'm taking suggestions!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First, congrats on finding a house! Hope all goes well.

Second, patience is the reason I also don't think I want kids. I'm just way too impatient and I guess selfish at times to raise children.